The work of Our Hospice can only happen with the dedication of our staff, volunteers, and the generosity of donors. Gifts enable us to continue to care for all patients regardless of their ability to pay. Your donation to Our Hospice provides specialized end-of-life and acute care to those residing in the 15 county service area. We rely on the community to make this possible.
- General donations: Gifts are appreciated at any time.
- Memorial donations: Gifts given in memory of friends or loved ones.
- Honorarium donations: Gifts in honor of a birthday, an anniversary, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas or other holidays.
- Naming Opportunities: Leave a legacy to the community and a permanent tribute to loved ones through a number of naming opportunities, such as an engraved leaf on the Tree of Life or an engraved brick. For a more complete list of naming opportunities contact Our Hospice at 812.314.8000 or toll free 1.800.841.4938 ext. 8000 and ask for Fund Development, or by email at email@example.com.
- Fundraising Events: With the assistance of our staff, volunteers, and the community, Our Hospice hosts a number of annual fundraising events.
- A Gift of Time: Volunteers play an important role in the Our Hospice organization, especially in the support of patients and their families. For more information about Our Hospice Volunteerism contact the Volunteer office at 812.314.8030, or toll free 1.800.841.4938 ext. 8030 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.